Terms and Conditions
- All goods shall remain in the sole ownership of Fenwick & Tilbrook Ltd until outstanding invoices have been paid.
- Our equipment is calibrated regularly and well maintained. We make every effort to ensure that colour matches are accurate however, due to the nature of pigments and base materials there is a possibility of naturally occurring variance. It is also natural that colours will be affected by lighting and surface texture.
- The images on our website, as much as possible, accurately display the colours of our paints. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the goods on delivery. It is always advisable to order samples to see the colour in-situ before placing a paint order.
- Fenwick & Tilbrook Ltd take no responsibility for losses, damages or costs arising from unsuitable, unsafe, or inadequate storage conditions. It is the responsibility of the customer to provide adequate storage for the goods purchased.
- Returns – Although Private United Kingdom customers have certain cancellation rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (the Regulations), with exception of un-tinted Multi-Surface Primer, all Fenwick & Tilbrook paint is made to order and therefore cannot be returned. If a customer wishes to return Multi-Surface Primer, they will be expected to cover all delivery and return costs involved.
- Damaged/Lost Goods – Fenwick & Tilbrook Ltd send good by trackable courier and therefore customers are kept informed as to the whereabouts of their order. Where goods are delivered to, or received by, the customer damaged or incorrect, Fenwick & Tilbrook Ltd must be notified within 48 hours for replacement goods to be re-sent free of charge. Any such re-delivery is subject to the customer providing proof or the damage or discrepancy where requested. Under no circumstances should a damaged tin of paint be returned to us!
- The customer’s attention is drawn to application, usage and safety information relating to the goods, Full information is available from our website new.fenwickandtilbrook.com. Additionally, this information is available on request by ringing 01362684125.
- The information supplied across the website and within literature that accompanies our paint is offered in good faith. There are no implied conditions of warranty since level of good preparation, skill of application and site conditions are beyond our control. Information or instructions given do not release the user from his or her responsibility to check for product suitability and application methods. In no event do we accept any liability of any kind for the performance or non-performance of any goods beyond the value of those purchased from Fenwick & Tilbrook (for example, we shall not be liable in respect of wasted time or additional costs incurred by any person such as labour or scaffolding costs nor shall we be liable in respect of any alleged consequential losses of any person).
- Fenwick & Tilbrook Ltd offer a next day delivery service to most parts of the UK, which has high reliability. Orders received over the weekend will be made on the next working day. Orders should be placed before 1.00pm to enable a next working day service. No responsibility can be taken if for whatever reason goods are delayed in some way.
- These terms and conditions and any claims arising in relation to goods ordered or supplied shall be subject to English Law.