Fenwick & Tilbrook complies with the obligations required by the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and current consumer legislation.
Information you give us:
You may provide some or all the following information when you buy products from our website, create a customer account, contact us, or sign up for newsletters and other marketing activities:
- Contact Details – includes your name, email address, home postal address/billing address, delivery address, and your telephone number.
- Payment Details – your bank details and payment card details, however your payment transactions will be encrypted by the acquiring bank so we will not retain any payment card details submitted.
What We Use Your Personal Data For:
Data protection law in the UK allows us to collect, use, store and move personal information if we have one or more of the following purposes for doing so:
- To fulfil a contract with you.
- To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- For our legitimate interests or those of a third party, provided your interests and fundamental rights do not override these interests.
- For other reasons where you have expressly consented to those purposes.
We will use your personal data to fulfil your contract and for our legitimate interests in the following ways:
- Processing your order, including taking payment, delivering products and any after sales services.
- Identity verification and credit checking.
- Keeping you updated on the progress of your order, we will usually communicate with you about your order by email, but we or our couriers may also contact you by phone.
- Where you have registered with us, handling and managing your account.
- Managing information required for competition, promotion, or survey entries.
- Analysing sales to help us understand and enhance our business.
- Management, analysis and evaluation of our website and its operation, to understand and improve our business and for the development of our website.
- As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure.
- Delivering direct marketing, advertising, and updates from us to you, such as telling you about forthcoming events, products, services and offers and updates and information about us
- Measuring and understanding the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others
- Making suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about goods or services that may interest you or them
At any time, you can opt out of direct marketing:
If you no longer wish to receive direct marketing and updates from us, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link in the footer of the email. Alternatively, you can contact us on 01362 684125 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Security of Your Personal Data:
Our website has appropriate security measures in place to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered, or disclosed. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. We have also put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Data:
We will keep your data for as long as you are a customer and subsequently, we may keep it for longer to respond to any questions or complaints and to maintain necessary records to satisfy legal, accounting or reporting requirements. We may also keep your data for research or statistical purposes.
Fenwick & Tilbrook may contact you via email to invite you to review any services or products you received from us.
Fenwick & Tilbrook may also use such reviews in other promotional material and media for our promotional purposes.
If you have any questions or require any more information, please contact us at email@example.com